- Pulsar - obviously this provides the waveform - and that's it
- Thor - the Thor is only there to provide some vibrato and pitch bend to the Pulsar. CV outs 1 and 2 and wired to the Rate knobs in the back of the Pulsar.
- Subtractor - the Subtractor's Filter envelope is triggered with every note, and this envelope is sent to the Pulveriser envelope follower which is then set to control the Pulveriser Low Pass Filter. This setup gives us the little burst to brightness at the beginning of the tone and makes it sound 'horn like'
- The Pulveriser - the pulverizer is the heart of the patch giving us control over the filter frequency and volume.
- The Echo - the echo just gives us some chorus and delay, fattening the sound.
Adding Breath Control
You could also use CV to control these parameters, but this is probably the quickest way. Have fun and be musical playing with the new Pulsar mono-synth!